1) The Rainbow Bridge is the world’s largest natural bridge. It is located at the base of Navajo Mountain, Utah and is as long as a football field.
2) There are tree frogs which glide through the air and are referred to as Flying Frogs.
3) If a rainbow is seen from a plane it is possible to see the rainbow as an entire circle and not just an arc.
4) The first box of Crayola crayons that was ever sold had the same eight colors that are sold in the box today consisting of red, blue, yellow, green, violet, orange, black and brown. The box was sold for five cents in 1903.
5) Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
6) There are more chickens than people in the world.
7) A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
8) A snail can sleep for 3 years.
9) You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
10) The largest litter of kittens ever produced is 19.
“All things are difficult before they are easy” – Thomas Fuller.
Сохранить эту страницу в социальной сети:
Отправить ссылку на эту страницу друзьям | Просмотров 4606 | Добавить страницу в избранное